Guidelines & Policies
We really want you to enjoy your camping experience at Wagons West RV Park. For the safety and consideration of everyone, we ask that you please read and abide by the following guidelines & policies.
• Check in time is 2:00 pm, Check out time is 12:00 pm
• Parking is on gravel or visitor parking areas only.
• All visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 pm.
• Sites must be kept in a clean & tidy manner.
• All sewer hoses MUST have a proper fitting attachment when hooking up to our services.
• Sewage valves must be kept CLOSED until your holding tank is full and ready to dump.
• One RV unit per campsite. RV’s include motor homes, trailers, 5th wheels and truck campers.
• Satellite dishes are only to be mounted directly on RV or on a stand on the gravel.
• Please keep mats, carpets, pallets off the grass. They are welcome on the gravel though!
• Tenters are WELCOME! Ask us and we will guide you to these awesome areas.
• Refunds or rain checks will not be issued after check-in.
Around the Grounds
• Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm- 8:00 am.
• Take care of the place while you're here, any damages to the facilities, trees or sites left a mess- will be the responsibility of the registered guest and will be charged to the credit card on file.
• Speed limit is 15km/hr. We have hearing impaired, special needs and distracted children & pets that play here so this limit is strictly enforced.
• Gate Safety - 1 card swipe = 1 vehicle through the gate. Yes, it will always hit the second vehicle.
• Dogs with well-trained owners (who know how to pick up poo ASAP) are welcome here!
• We have a huge off-leash park for our four-legged guests to enjoy. Doggies: Please keep your owners on a leash when you're not in this area.
We know that unexpected events may require you to change your reservation. Please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to accomodate you.
• No-shows or cancellations received less than five-days prior to the booking will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged to the card on file.
• All cancellations are subject to a $15 fee.
• One night of a long weekend requires reserving the whole long weekend.
• No-shows or cancellations received less than seven-days prior to the booking will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged to the card on file.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All facilities are used at your own risk.
YOUR REGISTRATION FORM ACKNOWLEDGES YOUR RECEIPT AND AGREEMENT TO OUR POLICIES.
Thank you for choosing Wagons West RV Park. We hope you enjoy your stay!