Wagons West RV Park
Let your outdoor adventure begin.....
We strive to keep Wagons West RV Park a clean, quiet, reasonably priced place to stay. We specialize in welcoming families, golfers, snowbirds, bird watching enthusiasts, off-roaders, family reunions, special needs families, seniors, group campers and pet owners. Out of season camping may also be available depending on the weather. Call us for more details.
We are a Full Service Campground open from May 15 - November 15.
• 62 Full Service Level sites (30 amp Power, Water, Sewer)
• On site RV rentals
• Free Wifi
• Water & Sani Dump
• Seasonal rental area with exclusive privileges.
• Full Season discounts in the rest of the park
• Group Camping / special events
• RV Storage
• Extra parking for your toys
• Group Camping with RV's & tents together (we specialize in family reunions!)
• A fun, friendly, relaxed atmosphere that's safe & secure for your children & pets
Services We Provide
• On site owners (family owned & operated)
• Modern, ultra-clean washrooms with large heated-floor showers
• Train Rides!
• Ice, firewood, cold drinks, snacks, RV supplies
• Laundromat (3 washers including 1 for work clothes & 2 dryers)
• 60ft X 210ft fenced dog off leash area
• Fire pits & picnic tables at every site
• Book Exchange
• Horseshoe pits
• Mini Putt
• Volleyball/Badminton net
• Secure Gated Entrance with convenient 24 hour swipe card access
• Less than 2km to shopping, golfing, hospital, public swimming pool, 15 km to quad trails and minutes to the Red Deer River.
• 60 minutes from Calgary & Red Deer
• We accept cash, Interac, Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Firewood Sales
We ask that you DO NOT bring outside wood into our park. Tree-killing insects and diseases can lurk in or on firewood. These infestations destroy our trees and require huge cost and labor to control. We have VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES on wood - you will be keeping our trees safe AND supporting our family run operation.
Don't move Firewood
A favorite for regular campers as well as newcomers. Every weekend throughout the summer we break out our trusty skid steer WallE and throw anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars in coins in a huge sand pile for the littlest ones to dig up. They can save it up or go to the camp store. There they will be greeted with a vast assortment of candy or toys ranging from 10 cents to a few dollars to pick from. All the coins we collect back are then recycled back into the playground the following week.
Wagons West Express
Go for a ride on the Wagons West Express!! Whistling Winnie, as she's known, is a state of the art, all electric locomotive that does it all. The wheels on the locomotive turn as you go, the smokestack steams and it makes all the wonderful train sounds as you go. She pulls a coal car two passenger cars and even a caboose! A really authentic experience your little one will remember for years to come.
Simply said never a dull moment. We like to have fun!! From Horseshoe tournaments to Car events heck maybe even a drive in movie. Always changing it up. Never a dull moment at Wagons West.
We pride ourselves on having a vast assortment of RV parts, household goods, local art, ice cream, candy & ice - all very reasonably priced! Need emergency laundry? We have that covered too!
Off Leash Dog Park
Over 7000 sq feet of luxurious grass for our favorite four footed guests! We welcome ALL BREEDS and invite them to stay free of charge.
Beautiful clean bathrooms with big showers and heated floors are open 24/7.